Miller Pipeline is one of the nation’s premier underground utility contractors. Our continued growth has created an opportunity for those interested in advancing their careers in the construction industry.
The Compliance and Training Assistant supports the company’s highly detailed Pipeline Regulatory Compliance and Training functions by performing essential data entry, clerical, scheduling, records management, and communication functions within the Compliance department.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in organizing, reserving and setting up related training/testing classes; communicate information with appropriate individuals for enrollment.
- Maintain all records and documentation on each person’s training history.
- Ensure appropriate materials are available and provided per trainee and topic for each class.
- Maintain training schedule and roster for each class and topic, as well as payroll time to complete the employee’s responsibilities.
- Coordinate new drug testing facilities with the company’s third-party administrator.
- Follow up on results of drug tests for new hire candidates and other employee’s tests.
- Maintain files on each company customer with information about testing requirements and specifics.
- Maintain the drug and alcohol database with all employees’ testing information.
- Work with customers to supply regulated / compliance information.
- Work closely with Director of Compliance in the organization and development of the OQ management systems and file retrieval.
- Provide administrative support to the Director, including arranging travel accommodations as needed.
- Enter quality inspection data and provide support to the Director of Quality, as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; technical or secondary education in related field preferred.
- 2+ year professional work experience; or combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of DOT drug and alcohol testing procedures is a plus.
- Exceptionally detail oriented.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access; interest and ability to learn new software and/or web portals quickly and effectively.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Well organized and able to create systems to complete and track tasks; manage multiple tasks with firm deadlines.
Please submit your application on www.MillerPipeline.com. Click “Careers,” then “Apply Online.”
In addition to applying online, you may also submit your resume to email@example.com.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits for eligible employees.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
APPLY ONLINE - EMAIL