Location: Kalkaska, MI
Hiring welders near Kalkaska, MI
Submit your application at http://www.millerpipeline.com/career/welders/
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. Related experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Valid operator’s license and DOT physical. Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred but not required.
- 6 – 12 months’ experience and/or training/education.
- Work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Practical problem solving; ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Drive a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) or CDL-required vehicle.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within commutable distance of the work site.