||D.R.S. Enterprises, Inc.
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
This role oversees environmental compliance on all D.R.S. Enterprises, Inc. job sites and is responsible for site inspections and compliance with environmental regulations. Additionally the role will manage all aspects of employee OQ qualification tracking and recordkeeping within VeriSourceTM OQ Compliance Management.
- Conducts daily on-site Environmental Monitoring of field and construction activities to ensure compliance with applicable laws, permits and other environmental commitments;
- Prepares documentation: such as daily & weekly monitoring reports for all construction activities, report any violations or non-compliance with any environmental laws, rules or regulations or any other environmental commitments;
- Makes recommendations for corrective action if violations are discovered;
- Updates the design sheets and permit forms in order to ensure permit compliance;
- Become an OQ Evaluator; administer classes and evaluations;
- Maintain and track employee OQ qualifications; notify employees prior to expiration and schedule classes and evaluations.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- At least 3-5 years' experience working primarily in the environmental/construction industry, preferably utility projects.
- Experience with HCSS Big Heavy Job Programs
- Drug free workplace, must be able to pass a drug test.
Pay based on industry standards and applicable experience.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
How to Apply / Contact
Send resumes to email@example.com