|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Title: Quality Auditor/Trainer – Gas Operations (OQ Training and QA/QC)
Reports To: Quality Assurance Director
Location: Flushing, NY
Job Summary: Participates in all aspects of the Quality program, with a focus on field audits and training to ensure compliance with client standards and contractual requirements.
- Conducts internal quality control audits and reporting.
- Provides field quality inspection and on-site job coaching.
- Guides field operation crews on continuous quality development.
- Provides training for employee development in a classroom, lab and field environment.
- Ensures field operation crews are following Company, Client, OSHA, PHMSA, EPA, etc. requirements.
- Conduct incident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Participates in the development and revision of training and auditing materials.
- Perform skill/performance evaluations to assess employees’ knowledge/skills/ability.
- Work is performed in the field at construction sites, classrooms, training labs, typical indoor office environments or warehouses.
-- Field work sites are outdoors in potentially extreme weather conditions.
- Minimum of 5 years of underground utility construction experience.
- Delivery of classroom and lab instruction is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of gas pipeline construction/replacement.
- Operator Qualified to perform covered tasks under client written plans.
- Knowledge of OSHA, PHMSA and DOT regulations.
- Completed OSHA 10 and Competent Person in Excavation Safety Training preferred.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Fluent Spanish is a plus.
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or crouch for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 90 pounds.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving history.
- Flexibility to work varying schedules and stay late when necessary.
- Ability to travel within the company’s operating territory routinely and out of area occasionally.
High school Diploma or GED
Company website: www.elecnorhawkeyellc.com.
We offer PTO and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, company paid life insurance, short term disability and long term disability. We also have a 401(k) plan with a match that is immediately vested.
How to Apply / Contact
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.