Job Title: Operator Qualifications Manager
Reports To: Project Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Operator Qualifications Manager’s responsibilities will include but may not be limited to: Maintain compliance with Operator Qualification, regulatory and quality requirements for various customers, including compliance with training modules, customer specifications and other quality standards. Work with department and company leadership to ensure workforce performs covered tasks utilizing required training, knowledge, and skills.
- Oversee and maintain company Operator Qualification Program
- Oversee and perform OQ trainings, evaluations and testing
- Supervision of employees working in OQ/Training group
- Classroom and hands-on instruction
- Prepare, organize and adhere to proper recordkeeping/documentation
- Execute strategic plans and best-practices solutions
- Monitor and maintain compliance with all regulatory agencies that govern work performed by department
- Represent the company on various advisory boards/committees as a subject matter expert
- All other duties as assigned
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and strong computer literacy. Good problem-solving skills, resourcefulness and the ability to multi-task are essential. Must be a self-starter and have the ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Minimum 2 yrs. work experience (with bachelor’s degree) or 5yrs. (without a bachelor’s degree) in the natural gas distribution or pipeline industry
- Demonstrated understanding of Operator Qualification Rule along with federal and state regulations
- Ability to conduct OQ performance evaluations
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills with great ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Well organized, team player, professional and energetic.
- Knowledge of advanced functions of Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer
- Ability to identify and resolve complex training and employee issues/problems
- Ability to lead effectively
- Ability to travel, including overnight and multi-day periods
INTREN is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.